Top Ten List for a Great Fundraiser!
10. Make a list of potential customers and people to help you sell
- Good customers are relatives, neighbors, family friends, co-workers of your parents, teachers, coaches, church members, etc.
- Good people to help you sell are siblings, parents/guardians and friends! Perhaps you can convince a parent or guardian to take an order form to work.
- Class officers can get 4 reliable friends and sell to all the teachers.
9. Start selling right away to meet your goal!
- Don’t wait until the last minute to start selling and do your part to reach your goal.
8. Be sure to introduce yourself to your customers
- Tell them about your group, what you are raising funds for, what your goal is, and ask if they would like to support your efforts!
- Be sure to smile, be polite and always thank your customers for their donation.
7. Tell your customers about what you are selling
- People love braided pastries, but if they are ordering for the first time, let them know a little bit about the product.
- It is a light and flaky pastry that is hand-braided and comes in a variety of mouthwatering fillings.
- It is made with 100% real butter and other high-quality ingredients.
- The pastry comes frozen and will keep for several weeks in the freezer.
- Braided pastries are great for holidays and other special occasions.
- It is not available in stores, so they might want to stock up since another fundraiser might not come around again for awhile.
- Simply Shipped Collection gets shipped directly to the home throughout the US.
6. Be sure to tell customers the expected delivery date
- Since braided pastries are a frozen product, you will need to ensure that your customers will be home on the day you deliver to them.
- Or, you will need to keep your customers’ pastries frozen until other arrangements can be made.
5. Do not sell door-to-door without adult supervision or after dark
- Be sure to ask your parent/guardian before calling and/or emailing customers.
4. Collect money when you make the sale
- Keep all money in an envelope or another safe place.
- Turn in your order form and money on time to your fundraising leader.
3. Keep Butter Braid pastries FROZEN on delivery day!!!
- Braided pastries must be kept frozen, so be on time to delivery.
- Deliver to your customers right away (make sure they are home and instruct them to put it in their freezer).
- If your customer is not home, you need to put the pastries in a freezer until you can get them delivered.
- Braided pastries should not be left out, should not be left in a back pack, should not be left on a door step, should not be left in your locker, you get the point :) - keep them frozen!!!
2. Enjoy knowing your sales made a difference
- Your customers will enjoy an awesome product in return for their donation!
- We hope that you will enjoy the reward of your sales efforts!
1. Most Important - Have Fun – we want you to have a GREAT experience!!!